IDP Fantasy Football Rankings

IDP Fantasy Football Draft Rankings 2011

For all of you who have been asking for my IDP rankings, I'm watching the games and collecting a lot of research.

As all of you know, it's been the craziest year of guys switching teams in such a short time frame that has ever occurred in the history of the NFL.

For instance, depending on how Stephen Tulloch (a top 5 fantasy LB last year) is used in pre season for the Lions, he could be ranked anywhere from top 10 to outside the top 25 LBs. And it's like that at a lot of positions around the league.

So hopefully most of you were aggressive in your leagues to push for the latest draft date possible this year. It's more important than ever to wait.

If you are in the unfortunate position to draft early, then email me individual questions and I'll do my best to answer.

No comments:

IDP Fantasy Football Rankings