IDP Fantasy Football Rankings

IDP Fantasy 2011 Free Agent Moves - Toler, Cromartie, Joseph, Session, Babin, Spikes, Mikell, Josh Wilson, Pollard???

  • Texans were 30th in defense, 32nd against the pass. Joseph and Manning will start for sure. FS Glover Quin and CB Kareem Jackson should, 2. Where does this put Bernard Pollard? CB Joseph in Houston going to be huge for IDP.
  • Clint Session signing with Jaquars next to Posluszny sure does make an interesting LB corp. Very excited about Pat Angerer left in Colt land though.
  • Early hunch, but Rams may use Mikell at FS and that would keep the terrific sleeper value of Craig Dahl at SS intact for IDP 
  • I like Takeo Spikes signing in San Diego. I'm not drafting him though. Between the history of trying to guess which SD linebacker will go off + Spikes age & change of scenery, I'd much rather grab Paris Lenon who has performed everywhere he's been in the past 4 years.
  • Josh Wilson as a Redskin is something to watch. Seems dull, but he will be thrown at, unlike Carlos Rogers. I think this definitely drops DeAngelo Hall down the rankings as he is no longer across from a "semi" shutdown corner. Otogwe at FS is feeling more and more like a good pick to me. Lots of production out of both Redskin safety positions.
    • I'm loving CB Greg Toler as a sleeper this year. Please just keep him quiet in the news, don't let the Cardinals pick up anyone and I'll gladly take him.  I'm feeling him as the second best CB behind Charles Woodson, but I hope no one else views him that way in our leagues.
    Credit to Maze for asking the following questions: (lets answer them together in the comments)

    Keeping my eye on: CBs: Prince Amukamara (NYG): Does he have value? What will it do to Terrell Thomas's value? Patrick Peterson (ARI): Will the starters be him and DRC? Is Toler worthless, you think? Ras I Dowling (NE): Will he start right away? How does his prescence effect Devin McCourty? DTs: Nick Fairley (DET): Does Suh's production go down? Does he increase the value of Kyle Vanden Bosch? Does he have value at the DT position himself or will he only play a fraction of the snaps? Marcel Dareus (BUF): Is Buffalo running a 34 anymore? Does he decrease the value of Kyle Williams? Increase the value of Chris Kelsay? LBs: I understand a lot of this will depend on which position players are listed at . For instance, I think Von Miller has a ton of value as a DE, but very little as a LB. Robert Quinn (STL): 43 end right? Von Miller (DEN): Will he play mostly 43 end, or are they trying to play him at LB? Ss: Are there any Safeties that have value as rookies like T.J. Ward did last year? I am also curious as to what you think of some of the offseason moves some teams have made such as New Orleans bringing in Shaun Rogers, New England getting Marcus Stroud, Washington getting Atogwe. That's all I can think of right now, but I look forward to your answers. -- Maze

    No comments:

    IDP Fantasy Football Rankings